Re: [ANN] Universal Turing Machine in XSLT

      Robert !

      I also have the Turing machine in XSLT.

      The stylesheet does use the xt:node-set instruction, thus, you should
use James Clark's XT to execute the stylesheet.

     I do not use built-in XSLT functions of arithmetics, and also the
functions for working with lines of symbols.

      Sequence of symbols of a tape I represent as a tree. At each level of
the tree there are one symbol and reference to other part of the tape.

     The instructions for the Turing machine are similarly represented also.

     Example 1. Replacement of each unit by two.

     Example 2. Doubling of quantity of units on the tape. If, for example,
on the tape in the beginning there are 10 units, then in the end will be 20
units.

     Example 3. Check of structure of brackets. At the end of working in the
free square there will be T, if structure correct, and F - if wrong.

      Example 4. Deleting of points between units. For example, if in the
beginning on the tape there were symbols ".11..1.1...", then in the end we
shall have "1111".

      Example 5. Check of divisibility on 3. Similarly, it is possible to
make the program of check of divisibility on 9.

     For more details, please see  http://www.refal.net/~korlukov/tm/

Alexandr Korlyukov
The professor of the Grodno state university
email -   korlyukov@grsu.grodno.by