XSL-List Back Up

XSL-List was down for several hours today due to a hardware failure. Our supplier has fixed the problem and assures me that they are doing everything they can to prevent such a loss of service in the future.

If a message to XSL-List in the last day or so was returned to you as undeliverable please re-post it.

Thank you for your patience.

-- Tommie Usdin