Re: another href question

Hi Althea,

>hello all,
>
>I have a fairly (actually very new) newbie question to put to you good
>folks.  I have checked the FAQ and archives and haven't found the answer to
>my question.  I am trying to make text link from one xsl page to another.  I
>can link just fine to an html page.

>My question is this:  What should be in place of "a"?

You say you know how to link to html, so I assume this 'xsl page' is
being rendered as html in a web browser?  If this is the case, then do
you know what you would have to type into the address bar of your
browser to directly display the 'Contact Us' page?  If you do, then
just put that in the 'href' attribute, the "a" is correct.

If this does not help, you need to explain what you are trying to do,
and what software you are using.

Trevor Nash