Re: Passing Parameters or ?

This may be a little crude but it works.  I'm not one who uses the "apply
templates" very often.

Here's the stylesheet:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:output method="html"/>
<xsl:variable name="totalB" select="count(test/a/b)"/>
<xsl:template match="test">
<tbody>
<xsl:for-each select="a">
<xsl:variable name="countB" select="count(b)"/>
  <xsl:for-each select="b">
    <xsl:attribute name="colspan">
     <xsl:value-of select="$totalB - $countB"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:value-of select="."/>
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>