Built in templates

Well I can't remember the exact name but there are builtin
rules that for example copy all the text() elements accross
into the output from unrecognised nodes. I want this not to
be the case so I overrode it like...

<xsl:template match="text()"></xsl:template>

...however I tend to use a lot of different modes in my
mechanism and it seems I need to override the builtin template
for each and every mode - this is not nice. Anybody have any
ideas?

Richard Mitchell
Software Developer
http://www.vbnonline.com/