production of HTML with XSLT, any favourable products?

Hi there,

I've got a more or less general XSLT question for you guys, nothing technical.
Lately we make a lot of use of XSLT for serving static HTML to the web.
We use large repositorys (F.I. Bladerunner) to handle our content, and than
use... :-( ... batchfiles to startup a xslt processor to handle the XML.

All goes well, but I'm not really enthousiastic about the publishing part,
the batchfiles in which I call on FI saxon or xt to do the transformation
job. (also ftp etc. U know.)

Are there any good production publishers out there that you guys are using?

Ronald