Re: XHTML friendly XSL processor

   I'm tired of fighting with the Microsoft processor...
   Is there an XHTML friendly XSL processor ?

msxsl is really one of the better ones (despite being a creation of the
EE) This is assuming you have MSXML3: If you are using earlier versions
then they only support an entirely different language to XSLT.

   I have in my 'xsl:output' tag the 'method=xml'  but when I try to use :
	   <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&amp;nbsp;</xsl:text>

Why would you want to do that anyway? Just use &#160; it is simpler and
guaranteed to work, whereas disable-output-encoding is explicitly
specified as not being guaranteed to work, it is a last resort hack for
special situations.

   It seems the output method is automatically changed to 'html' and screws
   everything up.

   All I get is :
	   <HTML><HEAD>
	   <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
   charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
	   <BODY></BODY></HTML>

I would guess that this is due to an error in the stylesheet rather than
a feature of msxsl, but hard to tell given the information posted.

David