Re: XSLT does not handles charcters less than x0020 hex

Michael Kay wrote:

> I suggest outputting a processing instruction such as <?char x1f?> and
> writing your own ContentHandler to do the final serialization.

I am very new in XML. Could you explain more on how to do that?

If possible, I like to have it done only with XSL to keep it portable (I
just have to put the XML and XSL files on another platform with its
supported XSL processor, say, from NT to Solaris).