From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of Koray Berk
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 10:09 AM
To: XSLList (E-mail)
Subject: [xsl] creating hyperlinks of xmls

I am trying to form an xml for archiving important links.
The xml looks something like this:

<entities>
<entity>
<title>Title of Link</title>
<abstact>A little abstract here</abstract>
<keywords>keywords, hints, tips, tricks</keywords>
<destination>c:\myfile.txt</destination>
</entity>
<entity>
<title>Title of Link2</title>
<abstact>A little abstract2 here</abstract>
<keywords>keywords2, hints2, tips2, tricks2</keywords>
<destination>c:\myfile2.txt</destination>
</entity>
</entities>

For the xsl I can manage all but the line that generates

Of course, taking into my prior question, which xmlns should I use with your
advise.

Sorry to ask simple questions, but thats where I am so far!
Thanx from Istanbul,
Koray