RE: dynamic form attributes and xsl

Chris Bayes wrote to D. Cheng:

>Hi d,
> >I am using Microsoft's old  WD-xsl and not
> >xslt...Although I would like to use xslt, that would
> >mean an overhaul of many of our old stylesheets....

>DO IT NOW!!!!!!

I second the motion.  Microsoft provides a tool that will do a lot of the
conversion for you.
I found that I still had to go fix things after the tool finished, but it
did about 80% of the work for me.
The biggest things I had that it would not fix were cases where the old
WD-xsl processor allowed certain errors to pass through (and indeed to
work).  For example, it used to allow match='foo' where the syntax required
test='foo' (in xsl:if and xsl:when statements), but the converter didn't
convert these errors into correct xslt.

In any case, your choice is this:

Pay now, or pay (more) later.

Rick Suiter