RE: Query on MSXML js scripting

Walter,
What are your questions? You just might get some answers here. Or have a
look at my site in the utilities section for some examples. You can also
access microsoft newsgroups via the web i.e.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/loadframes.asp?icp=msdn&slcid=us&newsgr
oup=microsoft.public.xsl

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal