RE: generate-id accross different xsl files

Have a look at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/paging/paging.xml and
later today when the internet speeds up enough to upload some files
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/filtering/filtering.xml
they might give you some ideas.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal