Re: Doing multiple tranformations

jd.xslt (http://www.aztecrider.com/xslt) offers a commandline interface to
chain transformations by simply passing the input xml-file and all
stylesheets as arguments to the interpreter.
You can also search the list archive
(http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/) for the discussion on how
to chain transformations by using the pipe mechanism of Unix or Windows.

Johannes