Re: ShowTree XSL

Craig,

Did you mean the one (by Mike Brown with some polish by Jeni - or was it
the other way around?) that draws a tree in ASCII? I didn't have any
trouble finding
  http://skew.org/xml/stylesheets/ascii-treeview/

If you're looking for one that makes SVG output, I posted one to the list a
couple of months ago -- see
  http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200102/msg01226.html.

There have been rumors of other kinds (for example, I'd like to see one
that draws nested boxes), but these are the main ones I know of. Oh --
except there's a really nifty one by Tony Graham that renders the tree into
HTML tables: you can find that at
  http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/199906/msg00268.html
(except it may need a bit of tweaking since it was done before XSLT was
finalized).

Hope that helps,
Wendell