Re: VERY special characters :)

I think Mikael might do well to take a good look at the custom output
method included with XT. (Someone mentioned this is passing -- David C.?)
The idea there is to represent the desired non-XML characters with tags in
the output (or rather, elements /attributes in the result tree); then the
custom serializer picks them up and does the Right Thing with them.

The application, though a demo, might even work out of the box for Mikael:
the fit seems pretty good.

Find XT at http://www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html. See the section on "Non-XML
Output".

Cheers,