Re: Using accented characters in XML

> -I'm missing some declaration or processing instruction in my stylesheet
nope.

> -my xsl processor has some problem or hasn't been properly configured
nope.

> -I need to define a dtd for my xml document, wherein I specify some kind of
> entity (did that make any sense?)
nope.

The reason it's failing, is because that character need to be encoded as an
'entity' - I think I have an entities list around here somewhere.

anyway, that character should be encoded as É

_watch_out_ with your entities, though - I was trying to use   (the
ever present space in html) and my xslt processor barfed on it. I think
sablot has trouble with named entities. I'm not sure if that's a global
problem with xslt processors.

I've reverted to using the entity id's _only_ :)

like   =

if you need a list of entities, mail me off list and I'll attach mine.

_alex

--
alex black, ceo
enigma@turingstudio.com