RE: Alternate JSP syntax (was: RE: Problem with incorporating JSP in XSL

Can't find an Internet reference, but here's a quote from my book about
servlets and JSP (the one by Marty Hall):

"JSP permits you to use an alternative XML-compatible syntax for directives.
These constructs take the following form:

  <jsp:directive.directiveType attribute="value" />

For example, the XML equivalent of

  <%@page import="java.util.*" %>

is

  <jsp:directive.page import="java.util.*" />

(end quote)"

And there's more bits like that scattered throughout the book (which
contains no index entries for XML).

PC2