RE: Xsl in xml

thank you for your answer, but I still have a probleme.
I add to my root node the namespace declaration
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; and it works.
But the processor adds this declaration at every node. I did not find how to
remove this declaration in the output XSL.

below, you will find my example.

the processor adds the namespace declaration
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";  to "center" tag to "p" tag
..

Thank you for your response
Rachid