RE: XSL and Date

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Gutti, Sridhara [mailto:sgutti@ingr.com]
Sent:	31. maj 2001 18:29
To:	xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Cc:	vbxml@yahoogroups.com
Subject:	[xsl] XSL and Date

Guys,
It could be a trivial for you, I'm doing this report and I need to put the
current date on the report, I'm not exactly sure how to do it..Can you guys
if you dont mind give me a sample?
I need to use VBSCript in XSL so that each time I create this report using
XML & XSL the current date shoud be shown ..

Consider generating the date as a string, and sending it as a parameter to
the XSLT-processor.  You can then use <xsl:param> and the $parameter syntax
to retreive the string where you need it.

Best regards,
--
  Thorbjørn