RE: querystring and character escaping

Jeremy:

Unfortunately, I don't know where to go for full documentation of the IE5
parser. I found the 'no-entities' feature awhile ago while having the same
problem you did. I found the answer on deja.com, I think, in a posting from
a MS employee who had worked on the project. He said it was 'undocumented'
because it was non-standard and could result in not well-formed output
(which in many cases is exactly the point :-)

HTH!

MK