Re: RE: XSL and White Space help PLEASE

On Sun, Jun 03 '01 at 13:41, Gutti, Sridhara wrote:
> In that case if I have a XSL question, how would I know who would be able to
> answer the question, the one in here or one on microsoft public xsl group, I
> can't post to both?
Well, if it's an XSL-T or XSL-FO question ask here, if it's a question
to Microsofts proprietary XSL-WD implementation ask there ;-)

OTOH, read both lists for a time and decide for each post what group
migh give you a better/faster answer and post there, if you are for some
reasons not satisfied with the answers, ask again, but state why you're
not satisfied.

IMNSHO it's just rude to ignore an answer (and if it matters shouting or
panicking in a subject line is rude too), or asking more than one list
with out waiting for a reply from one list first.

    Goetz.

PGP signature