Re: XPath, starts with ?

Hi Eric,

> I know that those function are implemented in MSXML3, but when I
> call them, I get :
>
> msxml3.dll error '80004005'
> Unknown method. /ric/fid[-->position()<-- > 1 and starts-with(@id,
> 'ROW')]
> /financepoint/d/pfrp/news/unternehmen/entsum_d.html, line 497

Can you supply a bit more information about the context in which
you're using the path within the stylesheet (might be a silly
question, but you have changed the namespace declaration in the
stylesheet to 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform' haven't you?)?

The source XML and the part of the script in which you're doing the
transformation would be useful as well.

Thanks,

Jeni

---