Breaking the flow?

Hi,

I'm doing an XSL FO for a diploma. In the middle of the page, the agenda is
shown, and after the agenda is the name of the manager for the education and
a leader for his signature. The stylesheet generates one page for each
participant.

The problem is that I have only been able to relate the manager block to the
agenda block above, because both are in the fo:flow object. And I don't
think I can add the manager block to the fo:static-content at the bottom,
since I have a border around the diploma (more specifically, the fo:flow).
The symptom is that the manager block appears at different places depending
on how many items the agenda has. If there is just a few, the manager is
near the middle of the page, and if there's plenty it may appear at a second
page!

What I want to do is to be able to relate the manager block to the bottom of
the page instead of to the above block. Is this possible?

Regards,

Gustaf Liljegren