RE: Saxon error message

> Problem:  I'm using Saxon 6.2.2, Cocoon 1.8.2, Weblogic 5.1
> and Solaris 2.6.
> I'm trying to load a page which has a bunch of chained XSL
> stylesheets, and
> the last stylesheet is loaded using the <xsl:import> command, and it's
> giving me the following error:
>
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Failed
> to compile
> stylesheet. 1 error detected.

The most likely reason is that it's something to do with the URL resolution
on the xsl:import statement. One approach to diagnosis might be to nominate
a URIResolver so you can see what it thinks the base URI is that it's
resolving against.

Yes, go to http://saxon.xsl.listbot.com

> 3. (to Mike Kay) Can I contact you directly?
Yes, but I prefer people to do so via the Saxon list above. Particularly
with problems that are environment-specific, like this one, other users can
often give you better insights than I can.

Mike Kay