Quark Express

jim jim writes:

 > Is it possible to convert an XML file using XSLT to Quark.

Ouch. I haven't personally tried this, but a colleague of mine has
analyzed the Quark file format in detail, and I heard from her that
that format is:

 * Very complex;
 * Poorly (if not un-) documented; and
 * Contains angle-bracketed structures that are not well-formed XML

Since an angle-bracketed structure that isn't well-formed XML is the
one thing XSLT can't output, you may have some trouble. Though maybe
you could pull some fancy trick with CDATA sections or character
entities. But it might be easier to use OmniMark, or write a SAX
filter in Python. Either of those will let you output anything you
darn well please.

Matt