From: SoftLiban ITANI Mohamed [mailto:mohamed.itani@softsolutions.fr]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:27 AM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] Performance

Hi,

I'm using MSXML3 and I'm trnasforming a huge xml documents (about 1.3
MB) using xsl to html.

The problem is that the transformation takes a very long time and
sometimes IE 5.5 crashes and the transformation stops.

How should u increase the performance?? cause it sometimes takes up to 7
minutes..
and this is definitely not acceptable, is MSXML3 capable of transforming
big xml documents??

Any Ideas or links about this issue would be very helpful.

Thanks guys in advance.