ANN: Stylus Studio 3.0

XSL-List:

I'm pleased to announce that Stylus Studio 3.0 is now available!

For those of you familiar with the original Stylus, this version is a major
upgrade.  The product is now designed as an Integrated Development
Environment and includes editors for XSLT, XML, XML Schema, and DTDs.

The features of particular interest to this list are probably:

* Our new XML-XML mapper that lets you create standard XSLT stylesheets to
convert documents from one schema to another via a drag & drop interface.

* Our completely redesigned debugger that lets you immediately see the
source of any stylesheet output, step through stylesheet code, watch
variables, and set breakpoints.  The debugger now also has full support for
Java extension functions, so you can step from XSLT code to Java code and
then back again!

More detailed product information and a 90-day evaluation copy are available
from www.stylusstudio.com.  Please check it out!

	-Carl

--
Carl Sjogreen