Learning syntax (was Re: Node vs TreeFragment)

Mikal and everyone,

Maybe this is a good time to remind folks (and tell new folks) that on the
Mulberry web site is a handy-dandy, two-page (or one page, double-sided)
XSLT Quick Reference, the perusal of which can provide answers, or at least
clues, to all such nitty syntax questions. All standard XSLT/XPath
constructions are listed, with citations of the relevant spec for those who
want to look them up.

See http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/. It's in PDF format, to be
printed on US legal-size paper (8.5" x 14", but I hear it shrinks nicely to
A4 using Acrobat's shrink-to-page feature).

Cheers,
Wendell