RE: SUBJECT! draw graphics with XSL

I would have a look at SVG - an XML syntax for drawing Scalar Vector
Graphics. Using XSLT you can take your imput XML string and output it as
SVG.

For examples, and the best SVG viewer, go to the ADOBE site,

http://www.adobe.com/svg

and for the W3C spec, go to:

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG

That should get you started.