RE: SUBJECT! draw graphics with XSL

edouard,
Dave Pawson is working on something at the moment which is looking really
cool. I'm not sure where he is with it but for a preview have a look at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/filtering/filter.xml
Part 8 shows how to display data as a bar chart using svg and my inlinesvg
utility
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/inlinesvg/inlinesvg.xml

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal