RE: JSP xml Syntax

Hello,

I am trying to incorporate jsp within my xslt, the following is contained
within the html body of the xsl:

1. <xsl:comment>&lt;%=......%&gt;</xsl:comment>

When the xml and xslt are processed, the html displays the jsp expression as
follows:

<!--<%= .... %>-->

Which is not being processed.

2. If I remove the <xsl:comment> tags - then the xml and xslt are processed,
the html now displays the jsp expression as:

&lt;%=......%&gt;

Again of no use.

3. If I use the <jsp:expression> tags - then the xml and xslt are processed,
the html now displays the jsp expression as:

<jsp:expression>......</jsp:expression>

Again this is not being processed (I think it is related to Tomcat).

What I need is for the top suggestion to be displayed without the comments
i.e. When the xml and xslt are processed, the html displays the jsp
expression as follows:

Using a similar approach to <xsl:comment>&lt;%=......%&gt;</xsl:comment>.

Any suggestions?

Tanz