XSL engines for Linux

Normally when I am doing XML and XSL development, I know that I'll be using
MSXML running on Win2000. However, I now going to be developing JSPs that
will be running on an apache web server on RedHat Linux. At this point I'm
not sure which parsers to use. Any recomendations would be more than
appreciated.

Thanks

Adam van den Hoven
Internet Software Developer