Re: generate unknow table

[John Wang]

> Hi, Tom
>
> I don't know how many thanks I can say to you, I really
> appreciate your help, it solves my big problem. Only
> thing I can do is post the final result in case someone
> else wants to do the simillar stuff. I would like to let
> you know, I have learned a lot from your example, before
> studying your example, I never realized that so powerful
> of using <xsl:variable>. Thanks again and again!

You are welcome.  I'm glad you could understand it and adapt it.  And the
final xslt code wasn't really so complex, was it?

> I have tested your code, it works great unless it shows the
> field name instead of title provided in the <title> element.
> I just follow your example, make little change and it works.
> It looks like you assign me a homework. Here is the final result:

Whoops! Yes, I did forget to extract the content to get a label - I thought
that's what they were for but wasn't quite sure, so I put it off until the
end, then forgot.

Cheers,

Tom P