Re: Alternate coloured Row Issue

Hi Tanzila,

> My problem relates to incorporating an independent last row, and
> making it follow the same colour pattern:

It's not clear from your description where the information for this
last row is coming from. So just to add to Dimitre's and Chris'
suggestions - if it's completely independent, then you could count the
number of products - if there are an even number then the row should
be coloured in the odd colour, if there an odd number then the row
should be coloured in the even colour.

Cheers,

Jeni

---