Re: Sablotron, PHP and MySql Linux Installation

> When I compile PHP with the following command:
>
> compile --with-mysql --with-apxs --with-sablot
>
> the compile goes fine.  However, when I go to install it,
> I get the following error:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxmltok
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [libphp4.la] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/harvey/php-4.0.4pl1'
> make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
>
> I redo the compile minus the --with-sablot and everythings
> works fine.
>
> Looking through the PHP archives there was an earlier bug but I couldn't
> find a solution. Does anyone have any suggestions?  I have tried just
> about everything that I can think of.

have you verified that you are using a recent version of sablot? (.50 I
believe)?

I know of some strange compile problems with older sablot and newer php.

I am running php with almost everything compiled in, postgres, oracle,
mysql, sablot, etc etc. so it certainly is possible.

-alex

--
alex black, ceo
enigma@turingstudio.com