From: Chris Bayes [mailto:Chris@Bayes.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 6:25 AM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Asp Variable into XSLT

Karlo,
The way to do this is to pass a parameter into the transformation.

   dim doc, stylesheet
   set doc = Server.CreateObject("msxml2.DOMDocument")
   set stylesheet =
Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
   set template = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate");
   xmlsource=Server.MapPath("XML/XML_1.xml")
   xslsource=Server.MapPath("XSL/XSL_1.xsl")
   doc.async = false
   stylesheet.async = false
   doc.load(xmlsource)
   stylesheet.load(xslsource)
   template.stylesheet = stylesheet
   set proc = tem.createProcessor()
   proc.addParameter("someValue", someValue) ' someValue="this is the
some value string"
   proc.input = doc
   proc.transform();
   str = proc.output;