Re: XSL-FO and layout problem

I don't know the answer to your question but since you're mentioning
PDF, I presume that you're talking about problems with the
implementation you're using. If it is the case you should check
whether it is a known bug by asking on your implementation's mailing
list. Or maybe on www-xsl-fo@w3.org, which most implementors read.

Max.