RE: XML - XML conversion

> When I use Xalan-java for XML-XML conversion, I am getting
> > and <
> instead of > and <. So, the browser is throwing up error saying it as
> invalid XML. How can I disable output escaping thru my code.

You can disable output escaping by setting disable-output-escaping="yes" on
the <xsl:text> or <xsl:value-of> instructions.

But usually, if you need to do so, it's a sign that there's something wrong
in your design. Xalan is outputting &lt; rather than < because it's
outputting text rather than an element node: why have you written your
stylesheet in such a way that the elements look like text?

Mike Kay
Software AG