XSL Design Patterns

Hello,

I am new to this list and hope this isn't an old question.  I may be
overloading the word "patterns" here.  My thought is about patterns as
expressed in the design pattern community (ala Design Patterns by the gang
of four), more like a set of XSL statements that accomplish a particular
task rather than selecting patterns in an XML document using Xpath,
although that might be useful too.

Is anyone pulling together a list of Design Patterns using XSL?  My thought
is that XSL lends itself to these concepts and expresses it as close as
anyone has.

If there is interest, I'll compile xsl design patterns and post them.

Bruce