Input tags

Hello all
I am quite new to style sheets and I need to know how to use input tags. I have
an xsl file which creates a table of xml elements with a checkbox next to each.
I need the value of the checkbox tag to change with the different values of the
elements.
I have tried using java script but I just got confused.
Can anyone help?

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su