Re: Input tags

[<david@beaumont.as>]

> I am quite new to style sheets and I need to know how to use input tags. I
have
> an xsl file which creates a table of xml elements with a checkbox next to
each.
> I need the value of the checkbox tag to change with the different values
of the
> elements.
> I have tried using java script but I just got confused.

You need to decide whether you want help with your xslt or whether you just
don't know how to use checkboxes in html pages.

Normally, you would create an html form in a browser using an xslt
stylesheet in Internet Explorer  (or transform it at the server if you want
to be able to use other browsers). Once the transformation is done and the
page is displayed, it's like any other html page with a form.  xslt no
longer has a role to play.

If you want help with html forms, this is not the list.  If you want help on
creating html forms using xslt stylesheets, you have to explain what you
want to accomplish and where you are getting stopped.

Cheers,

Tom P