RE: How do i optimize my stylesheet for speed?

>XSLJIT is the first JIT compiler for XSLT and it delivers
>order-of-magnitude improvements in performance over
>interpreters. We just announced the ability to do XSLT at fast
>ethernet wire-speed (~100 Mbits/sec.), which is more than 10
>times faster than the best available XSLT interpreters.
>http://www.datapower.com/news.shtml#xsljit
>It's *really* fast.

Eugene,

I am a bit confused by this. I don't want to be picky but,

	100Mbits/sec is approx 1250Kbytes/sec

According to the latest XSLTMark MSXML3.0 got ~450KBytes/sec which by my
calculation is only a difference of 2.7 not 10. Some questions,

	I am doing something wrong here?
	Was the ~100Mbits/sec done on similar hardware to the last XSLTMark?
	Are you going to publish the XSLJIT detailed figures at some point?

Thanks,
Kev.