XML and XSL

Hello,

I have another question please.

how can I read the attribute from my xml file ?
Example:

<customer>
 <cu name="loren" surename="lai"></cu>
 <ad address="aven." no="24"></ad>
</customer>

How should my XSL-file looks like if I want to read
the attributes : loren   lai
             aven.   24

or how should my XSL-file looks like if I want to read
the the whole <customer> ... all attributes within the
customer ?

Can someone help me please and make an example ?

Thank you in advance !

Loren :)

=====
Gruss,