RE: Input tags-more detail, not an html query honest!

Ah - you need to use an Attribute Value Template (avt) - denoted by
"curly brackets" {} to populate the value of an attribute with XML data:

<INPUT type='checkbox' name='frmabook' value="{EMAIL}" checked='true'/>

If you want to be more verbose, build up the element in stages, using
<xsl:attribute> to allow you to use other XSL calls:

<INPUT type='checkbox' name='frmabook' checked='true'>
	<xsl:attribute name="value"><xsl:value-of
select="EMAIL"/></xsl:attribute>
</INPUT>

This will add an attribute to the result tree fragment as a child of the
INPUT element.

Ben