RE: Multiple .xsp?

>    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
>    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
>    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="xml-logicsheet">href="test-sql2.xsl"
type="text/xsl"</xsl:processing-instruction>

I don't know why you are generating two XSP PIs, but you should create
PIs that are the same as your source page. That is if you have an XSP
page with Cocoon PIs for XSP, Cocoon will process the XSP. If the
resulting output in turn has similar PIs Cocoon will process it aswell.
I have only some experience with XSP, but I have done this with XSL to
chain transformations.