RE: How do i optimize my stylesheet for speed?

> I am a bit confused by this. I don't want to be picky but,
>
> 	100Mbits/sec is approx 1250Kbytes/sec

??? 1250Kbytes * 8 bits/byte ~= 10,000Kbits ~= 10 Mbits

I looked up the press release and it talks about XSLJIT
somewhere in the neighborhood of 10Mbytes/sec. (back in May).

> 	I am doing something wrong here?

Only in letting this thread continue on xsl-list. ;-)

> From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@iclway.co.uk>
> And if you measure the time it takes to read and parse the
> source document, build the tree, do the transformation,
> serialize the result, and write it somewhere, then I suspect
> the difference is even less.

We do make sure to compare apples-to-apples, and the focus
has been real customer apps, not just benchmarks.

\\ Eugene Kuznetsov
\\ eugene@datapower.com
\\ DataPower Technology, Inc.