RE: URL for "Things XSLT can't do"

> Does anyone know the new url for "Things XSLT can't do"?  It
> seems to me the
> page has been moved.

I've moved to a newer version of Norm Walsh's website DTD.
I'd always request people to check via www.dpawson.co.uk
rather than directly.
The change is that I now have directories for each of the
sections 1 - 5.
This allows me to build the website in parts, each file
being a seperate XML file with its own DTD, rather than
being an entity within a holding document.

Sorry if its inconvenient.

Regards DaveP