Re: RE: URL for "Things XSLT can't do"

Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

Francis Norton wrote:

>Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
> > DPawson wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > > Sorry if its inconvenient.
> >
> <snip>
> > For me this is an example how a valuable WEB resource should not be managed.
> >

> Dimitre,
>
> the "this" in that sentance might be interpreted as "XSLT-FAQ" rather
> than just the alteration of URLs - you might want to clarify this point
> as I won't be the only one who feels strongly that XSLT-FAQ is generally
> well-managed and in good hands!

Good remark!

I wouldn't care about the changes if I didn't regard the XSLT-FAQ as one of the best
and most valuable resources.

As a matter of fact we have people asking for help, because the links that used to
direct them to the appropriate information from the XSLT-FAQ -- these links no
longer work.

Another fact is that there are ways to change URLs and still leave the old ones
operational.

Do you think that these changes increased the usefulness, availability and
reliability of the XSLT-FAQ as a Web resource?

Dimitre.