RE: Container HTML around recursive collection

Hi Chris,

I am sorry my code is so ugly. I really am a novice at XSL.

I am afraid that I still don't see how the dirTOxml example relates since it relies on  <xsl:apply-templates> and <xsl:template match=????>. I thought that this would not work with things like:
<item>
  <item/>
  <item/>
  <item/>
    <item/>
    <item/>
  </item>
  <item/>
</item>

I can summarize the problem as being that we have a Template that:
A) writes opening DIV HTML
B) calls another template for each item with children
C) writes closing DIV HTML

The problem is that the DIV HTML does not surround the whole group of children, but rather there is a DIV around each of the individual children.

Thanks
David S.

}