Re: Background color change not working

Hi Betty,

> I was hoping to get some help with an issue I'm having with
> xsl:attribute-set. I am trying to set up a generic attribute that I
> can use to change the background color based on a test of an
> existing attribute (chg). When chg = anything but 'U' or 'u' then I
> want the background color to change to lavender.

If the XSLT that you're using is exactly the XSLT that you posted,
then your problem is that you've missed the final 's' from
'xsl:use-attribute-sets' (it can be a list of several attribute sets,
doesn't have to name just one, hence the plural). Really your
processor should tell you that kind of thing. When I try it in Saxon,
it adds the style attribute fine after making that change.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison